USA DIVERSITY VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
USA DIVERSITY VISA (DV) 2024 APPLICATION PROCESS. The United States government issues 55,000 Green Cards every year with the USA Green Card Lottery program. Applicants for US visas are randomly chosen in the Green Card Lottery. Selected applicants and their immediate family members will receive diverse immigrant visas, which will give them the legal right to live and work permanently in the United States. You and your family can win green cards, but you must apply immediately for the Green Card Lottery.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR DIVERSITY VISA APPLICANTS
- The only way to apply for DV Lottery 2024 is through the official website of the US Department of State. And you should know that the DV lottery application is completely free. Don’t pay anyone to apply here. Do not apply to any private website other than the US Department of State Govt website.
- The online form you fill out is called a Form DS-5501, an electronic diversity visa entry form, which is only available during DV open registration.
- You cannot download it. Do not accept paper entries. Online processing makes the process more efficient and lessons learned. Additionally, the Department of State (DOS) uses specialized technology and other means to try people who commit fraud or immigration or who submit code entries.
- You should not wait until the last week of registration, as there can be a lot of demand which can lead to website delays.
- If you do not complete the online form, you will be disqualified.
- Regardless of who made the entry, if you make multiple entries, all your entries will be ineligible. Regardless of who made the entry, you are solely responsible for ensuring that the entry information is accurate and complete.
- Do not send any documents (birth certificate, work experience, school record, etc.) anywhere other than online entry.
USA DIVERSITY VISA (DV) 2024 APPLICATION PROCESS
1. Name: The first and last names should be written as shown in the passport.
If you have several valid passports (for example, different nationalities), you can choose the spelling from any one of them. But if one of them has the same spelling as the birth certificate – use it, not the others.
If your passport has spelling in English letters, it is like indicating a middle name.
2. Gender & Birthdate: In the following columns, you must enter your gender and date of birth.
3. City: Enter the information from your birth certificate. Find the official spelling of city names in English. If you have renamed your own city, it is best to use both old and new versions with hyphens (for example, Bombay – Mumbai).
If your place of birth is unknown and your birth certificate is not listed, indicate it on the form.
4. Country: Select your country of birth from the list. If you were born in the USSR or, for example, Yugoslavia, you should mention the modern names of the countries: Russia, Slovenia, and Belarus.
Important: Applicants born in Crimea must select Ukraine as their country of birth. The United States does not recognize Crimea as part of Russia.
5. Country of Eligibility for DV program: If you were born in a country whose citizens are eligible to participate in the lottery, this section is free. If your country is not on the lottery eligibility list, there are 2 options:
Assign yourself to the country of birth of the parents;
Assign yourself to the country of your wife’s birth. If you win, both spouses must come for a visa interview.
The list of countries eligible for the green card lottery may change each year. Indigenous peoples from the following countries are excluded from the DV-2023 program in 2021: Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, and China (including Hong Kong). Colombia, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Haiti, Honduras, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, South Korea, United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland), and Vietnam.
6. Passport: Enter quality international passport information.
7. Entrant Photograph: You must upload a Compliant DV lottery photo here. Use DV Lottery Photo Checker to check if your images match the requirements: https://dvlottery.me/dv-lottery-photo-checker.
Use https://visafoto.com/diversity-visa-lottery-photo to instantly convert your photo into a green card lottery photo.
8. Mailing Address: It is advisable to choose your primary residence address. If you do not have your own address at this time, you may enter your relative’s or friend’s data (in this case, enter your name in In Care of Field).
9. Country Where You Live Today:
10. Phone number:
11. E-mail Address:
12. Education: You should only indicate your complete education and its level. If you have a secondary vocational or technical education, indicate how many grades you have completed. If you win, you will be awarded all the diplomas and certificates.
13. Marital Status: Simply provide the registered marital status at the time of application. Unmarried/unmarried status is indicated only if there is no previous marriage.
14. Number of Children: You need to list unmarried children under the age of 21, regardless of where they live or whether they intend to immigrate to the United States.
For those who do not have a wife and children, the Green Card DV lottery application form ends.
If you point to a spouse or child, the second part of the application will open You need to consistently provide photos and data of each family member.
After carefully examining all the data entered, click the Submit button below.
Once you get the confirmation number, keep it safe until the results appear.
Companies That Sponsor Work Visa in CANADA for Foreign Workers in 2023
Companies that sponsor work visas have difficulty finding foreign workers. Finding the right job with work visa sponsorship is like…read more
How To Find Jobs in USA for foreigners
If you are just starting your job search, two of the best places to search for jobs in the US…read more
Portugal job seeker visa 2023 apply online
Do you want to get a Portugal work permit without any broker or agency at home with your mobile phone?…read more
ica smart services uae visa status check 2023
You can know how to check ica smart services UAE visa status in today's post. How to check UAE visa…read more
qatar visa check by passport number 2023
Are you planning to travel to Qatar? If so, you'll need to make sure your visa is up to date.…read more
canada job bank for foreign workers 2022 | www.jobbank.gc.ca
Canada job bank is an official job portal website. Many job circulars are published here every day. Many of these…read more
Sx1 Visa Canada From Bangladesh
The SX1 visa is a special type of working holiday visa that allows young people from Bangladesh to work in…read more
India visa application from bangladesh
India Visa Application from Bangladesh: Do you want to apply for India Visa from Bangladesh? So listen, nowadays you can…read more
South korea job for bangladeshi 2022
Through Bangladesh Overseas Employment and Services Limited (BOSEL), 100 Bangladeshi women workers (belonging to minority ethnic groups of 11 districts…read more
job in kuwait for bangladeshi 2022
Kuwait is hiring people with a salary of 90000 Bangladeshi taka. How to go, what can be done, what documents…read more