USA VISA APPLICATION PROCESS | b1/b2 visa apply online
Today I will show you how to apply for your b1 or b2 visa at home. If you read today’s article with full attention, you will be able to complete your application at home.
Anyone wishing to travel to the United States for tourism purposes must have a B2 visa. This is a non-immigrant visa, which is issued for various purposes such as travel, meeting relatives or friends, medical treatment, etc. The B2 visa is commonly known as a tourist visa.
To apply for a B2 visa, you must prove to a consular officer that you are eligible for a visa under the US Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). You can do this in the following ways:
- Provides proof of the purpose for which you are planning to travel to the United States.
- Proves that you are planning to stay in the United States for a limited time.
- Proves that you have enough funds to cover all your expenses while in the United States.
- Proves that you have a residence outside the United States. You will need to prove that you have economic and social ties that will cause you to leave the United States at the end of your trip.
When applying for a B2 visa, applicants must bring the following documents with them to the consulate when they arrive for their visa interview:
- Valid passport (current and old passport).
- DS-160 Form Confirmation Page.
- Receipt of payment of application fee.
- Copy of appointment letter.
- Proof of current income, tax payment, ownership of business or property, or assets.
- Travel itineraries and other explanations for the trip you have planned.
A letter from the employer. This letter should mention your rank, salary, tenure, approved leave (if any), etc.
- Court or criminal record in case of conviction/arrest anywhere. It must be paid even if you have been pardoned or your sentence has expired.
Depending on the applicant traveling to the United States, the following documents must be provided:
- If you are a student, you should bring your recent school results, diploma/degree, and transcript with you when you go to the consulate or embassy for the interview. You should also get financial proof such as a bank statement (monthly), FD (fixed deposit) slip, etc.
- If you are a working adult, you will need to receive a letter from the employer and your recent 3-month payslip.
- If you visit a relative in the United States, you should get a copy of your relative’s status proof. Such as valid visas, green cards, naturalization certificates, etc.
- If you have been to the United States before, you will need to bring any documents proving your visa or immigration status.
- A medical diagnosis by a local doctor explains the nature of the disease and the causes of treatment in the United States.
- A letter from a medical facility or doctor in the United States who expressed a desire to treat the illness. The cost and duration of treatment should be mentioned in detail in this letter. Medical expenses should include doctor’s fees, hospital, and other medical expenses.
- An announcement by an organization or individual who is sponsoring medical, transportation, and living expenses. Sponsors must provide proof that they can cover these costs through their bank statement, savings/income statement, or a copy of their income tax return.
Follow these steps to apply for a B-2 visa:
- First of all visit the official website.
- Complete the online application. You will need to complete the DS-160 form. Make sure you read the instructions and provide the correct information before filling out the form. You will need to upload your picture when filling out the online application form. Make sure you have a picture in the format you need. Once you submit the form, you cannot change it. Take a printout of the confirmation page.
- Pay the visa fee. Print a copy of the payment confirmation page.
- Schedule a visa appointment. To do this, you need to log in to the Visa page and click on Schedule Appointments in the left menu of the dashboard. You need to schedule 2 appointments. The first appointment is for an interview at the Consulate and the second appointment is for a Visa Application Center (VAC). An appointment with VAC is to complete the photo and fingerprint scan process and do it one day before the visa interview. To schedule an appointment you will need to provide your passport number, the date on which you paid the fee, and the barcode number (10 numbers) mentioned on the DS-160 Form Confirmation page.
This process allows you to choose your visa type, fill out personal information, add dependents, confirm visa payment, choose a delivery location, and schedule an appointment.
- To make an appointment at VAC, you need to get the following with you.
- Valid passport. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months of your intended stay in the United States. If your passport contains two or more persons, each person must submit a visa application.
- DS-160 Form Confirmation Page.
- Appointment confirmation page.
- If the applicant is under 14 years of age, a photo must be submitted according to the US visa specification.
- For an interview at the consulate, you need to get all the necessary documents. Ready for your interview. Based on the interview, the consular officer will decide if you are eligible for a visa. If your visa is approved, you will need to pay a visa fee.
Companies That Sponsor Work Visa in CANADA for Foreign Workers in 2023
Companies that sponsor work visas have difficulty finding foreign workers. Finding the right job with work visa sponsorship is like…read more
How To Find Jobs in USA for foreigners
If you are just starting your job search, two of the best places to search for jobs in the US…read more
Portugal job seeker visa 2023 apply online
Do you want to get a Portugal work permit without any broker or agency at home with your mobile phone?…read more
ica smart services uae visa status check 2023
You can know how to check ica smart services UAE visa status in today's post. How to check UAE visa…read more
qatar visa check by passport number 2023
Are you planning to travel to Qatar? If so, you'll need to make sure your visa is up to date.…read more
canada job bank for foreign workers 2022 | www.jobbank.gc.ca
Canada job bank is an official job portal website. Many job circulars are published here every day. Many of these…read more
Sx1 Visa Canada From Bangladesh
The SX1 visa is a special type of working holiday visa that allows young people from Bangladesh to work in…read more
India visa application from bangladesh
India Visa Application from Bangladesh: Do you want to apply for India Visa from Bangladesh? So listen, nowadays you can…read more
South korea job for bangladeshi 2022
Through Bangladesh Overseas Employment and Services Limited (BOSEL), 100 Bangladeshi women workers (belonging to minority ethnic groups of 11 districts…read more
job in kuwait for bangladeshi 2022
Kuwait is hiring people with a salary of 90000 Bangladeshi taka. How to go, what can be done, what documents…read more